Invite you to attend a Forum
POVERTY IN NORTH TORONTO?
HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY?
- Tatum Wilson, Senior Policy Advisor – Office of the Minister for Ontario’s Poverty Reduction Plan
- Joe Mihevc, City Councillor – City of Toronto
- Susan MacDonnell, Director of Research – United Way of Toronto
- Pat Capponi – Voices from the Street
- Naomi Berlyne -Take Our Seniors off Welfare
- Michael Shapcott – The Wellesley Institute
- Roy Horton – North Toronto Citadel Lunch Program – Salvation Army
Date: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2008
Time: 7 pm to 9 pm
Place: NORTH TORONTO MEMORIAL COMMUNITY CENTRE
200 Eglinton Ave. West MAP
Close to Yonge/Eglinton Subway & Parking Available Underground
Limited Space Available / Light Refreshments Provided
RSVP to P.O.I.N.T. Inc.